Japan's Scenic Vistas (Standard Class)
Japan’s Scenic Vistas (Standard Class)
Japan’s most impressive sites are included in this journey of highlights. From the vast international glamour of Tokyo you’ll travel to the sacred city of Kyoto. Japan’s capital from 794 to 1868, the city was spared during World War II to preserve its historical treasures and many of the priceless shrines and temples from Japan’s past survive.
- 5 nights accommodation at your choice of hotel with private facilities
- Daily Breakfast.
- Two lunches.
- Arrival & departure transfers on Seat in Coach basis.
- All sightseeing tour on Seat in Coach basis.
- Local English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Transfer assistance provided on Day 1 and Day 4.
Tsukiji Fish Market* / Tokyo Sightseeing
Mt. Fuji & Hakone excursion
Kyoto sightseeing / Nara excursion
Kyoto / Tokyo
Tokyo / Home